Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 4


Day 4

I have my alarm set for every 3 hours so that I can keep up on the pain. I woke up at 5am today and had no pain. I was delightfully surprised but took my percocet anyway. I set my alarm for 8:30am and was in horrible pain when I awoke. My ears hurt, my throat ached and felt raw. The taste in my mouth was rotting flesh. The white is where my tonsils were burned out of my throat. I also have pain on the back sides of my tongue. Anbesol and Cepacol both help. I took my percocet, brushed my teeth and grabbed some ice packs for under my jaw/neck. Kurt brought me some ice water and within an hour I was feeling good again. I took a shower, ate some applesauce and a popsicle and took a nap.

The biggest breakthrough of the day was baking a sweet potato, mashing it with butter and water. It was amazing!! I did some laundry after that and am ready to nap again.

No comments:

Post a Comment